Monday, September 10, 2012

Coming Up: Test Tube and Periodic Table

Test Tube and Periodic Table of the Elements I'd just like to say, I have a giant PTE poster on my wall. I just realized when making this... what it could look like. I will never look at the location of Hydrogen, Lithium, and Beryllium the same again. I'll never look at the poster the same again. If anyone sees me bursting out laughing every time I see a PTE... this will be why. But yeah, who knew chemistry could be so sexy? Science IS sexy, wtf am I talking about? But PTEs. With boners. Why on earth did I make this? Oh yeah, Rule 35, and my obligations. Remember people, if you can't find it, ask me to make it! I realize most of my views as of now come from Russia. Russians, do the best you can to use Google Translate. I will try to understand you. I hope this site gets more popular. I'm submitting this particular one to memebase... it's too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment